100g BIAM mix
4 tbsp butter
250g ground sausage
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
Few sprigs of thyme
1 tbsp rubbed sage
1 cup of water or broth
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: walnuts, almonds, dehydrated cranberries.
1. Mix 100g of BIAM with 2 eggs and 4 tbsp of butter
2. Spread mixture on parchment lined paper.
3. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
4. Let cool and Slice into squares.
1. Add sage, thyme, celery, onions, salt and pepper.
2. Add your BIAM breading and liquid at 1/3 cup intervals (for a total of 1 cup) to your meat and breading mixture. Mix well. If your stuffing is too dry, add more liquid. Make sure to not make your stuffing too soggy.
3. Add your optional ingredients, and cook on low/medium heat for 5 – 10 minutes.
4. Serve on its own or with your favourite meat dish.