MUG BREAD QUICK PIZZAS
25g (1/4 cup) Bake In A Minute mix
1 whole egg
1 tablespoon oil/butter
Pizza sauce* or canned sauce
Grated mozzarella cheese
Favourite pizza toppings
1. Combine mix, egg and oil/butter in the mug.
2. Microwave for 90 seconds.
3. Remove mug and slice bread into halves or thirds and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Spread pizza sauce* on bread slices.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
6. Add toppings.
7. Bake at 350F for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Blend one large tomato and a clove of garlic.
Pour into a small saucepan.
Add one tbsp of cooking oil or ghee, a few leaves of fresh basil, a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
Reduce on medium heat until sauce thickens and water has evaporated.
Leave a Reply