CRISPY COATED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
5 pieces raw, thawed chicken drumsticks
50g (1/2 cup) Bake In A Minute mix
1 teaspoon paprika*
1 teaspoon garlic powder*
1/2 teaspoon black pepper*
1/2 teaspoon sea salt*
*Double the recipe if more chicken is being prepared.
1. In a resealable plastic bag, add mix, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and sea salt.
2. Stir the dry ingredients in the bag until it is well mixed.
3. Drop in the drumsticks 2 at a time, seal bag and shake to coat chicken thoroughly.
4. Place chicken on parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes, turning the chicken after 25 minutes. This will ensure even cooking.
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @bakeinaminute and Hashtag it #bakeinaminute
LEAVE A COMMENT & RATING
Rate this recipe (after you’ve made it)
Leave a Reply