CHOCOLATEY MUG CAKE
25g (1/4 cup) Bake In A Minute mix
1 whole egg
1 tablespoon of oil/butter
2 tablespoons sweetener (your choice)
1 tablespoon of unsweetened dark cocoa powder
1/4 cup dark melted chocolate
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1. To the Bake In A Minute mix, add the egg and tbsp of oil/fat (add vanilla) and mix well.
2. To the mix, combine the sweetener, chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder. Making sure the cocoa powder is well incorporated. That is what gives it, is rich, dark colour.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for approx. 15 -20 seconds, being careful to not burn it.
4. Add the melted chocolate to the batter and mix well.
5. Microwave for 90 seconds. If your cake appears too soft or runny, heat for another 20-30 seconds to ensure it is cooked thoroughly.
Your mug will be hot.
Get some coffee, tea or a large glass of milk and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply