CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
50g (1/2 cup) Bake In A Minute mix
1 whole egg
1 tablespoon oil/butter
1 tablespoon chocolate chips
1/2tablespoon of sweetener (adjust according to taste)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine mix with egg and oil/butter in a bowl.
3. Add chocolate chips, sweetener and vanilla.
4. Drop into lined muffin tins.
5. Add water in remaining empty muffin tins (this will keep muffins moist).
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 2 – 4 muffins.
Leave a Reply