CHICKEN SHISH KEBAB MUFFINS
50g (1/2 cup) Bake In A Minute mix
2 tablespoon butter
1 chopped shish kebab including vegetables
Optional: herbs, cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Line 4 muffin tins. For smaller muffins, line 6 tins.
3. Chop you shish kebab and place aside.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the mix, eggs and butter. Mix well.
5. Add the chopped shish kebab and mix.
6. Add optional ingredients and mix into your batter.Divide the batter between lined muffin tins.
7. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Leave a Reply