BLUEBERRY PUMPKIN SPICE LOAF
200g Bake In A Minute mix
4 whole eggs
8 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup sweetener
1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
3 tablespoons pumpkin spice
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 parchment lined 9-inch loaf pan
Since frozen blueberries are used in this recipe, baking time is approx. 1 hour.
To make a smaller loaf (100g), with less baking time, half all the ingredients and reduce bake time to approx. 40-45 minutes.
1. Combine mix, eggs, melted butter and vanilla and mix well.
2. To your mixture, add pumpkin spice and sweetener and mix well.
3. Fold in half the blueberries, being careful to not overmix.
4. Pour mixture into the loaf pan.
5. Spread the remaining blueberries on top.
6. Bake at 350F for approx. 1 hour