BLACK & BLUE BERRY MUFFINS
100g (1 cup) Bake In A Minute mix
2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon oil or butter
Sweetener (your choice)
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries and blackberries
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together, Bake In A Minute mix, whole eggs and oil or butter
3. Mix well.
4. Add sweetener* and vanilla.
5. Mix Well.
6. Add blueberries and blackberries by folding them into your batter. Be careful not to over mix.
7. Scoop batter into 4 muffin liners. 6 muffin liners for smaller muffins.
8. Add water to the empty muffin tins to allow for even baking.
9. Bake at 350F for 18 to 22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
*Adjust sweetener to taste, to avoid over-sweetening.